Saturday, August 19, 2006

Horrible Shit Banking Cunts(HSBC): The world's greediest and shittiest bank

I have the misfortune to bank with these cunts. I wasn't at all surprised by the story in the news about their website and its poor security. Awful, and to think these cunts make £8bn in profits!

I am fed up with their service: Lost money in the wires, excessive overdraft charges, poor customer service, ignorant staff, etc.

If you are a student, don't be fooled by the MP4 players and the railcards, avoid HSBC at all costs. They are one of the worst banks i have ever had to deal with. They may entice students with their overdrafts and credit cards, but DO NOT banl with these mother fuckers.

I will be closing my current account with these putas, and moving it to a building society.
If we all took a stnd and told them where to get off, they would listen to us. The big 4 banks have an unhealthy dominant position in the British banking sector. This allows them to treat customers like shit, well, i'm not gonna take it any longer.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the deepest hate, a hate to rival all the hatred in the world, for the filth ridden, disease carrying, life swallowing cunt that is HSBC Bank plc. I was employed there about 7 hours ago. For no good reason, I got laid off. If I dont find another job soon, I'm as good as fucked. They have ruined everything for me! I wish I hadn't wasted my time with them. I could have been working at the hospital instead... But I was greedy I guess. NO! I WILL NOT BLAME MYSELF!!! HSBC IS A FUCKING PILE OF SHIT AND I HOPE IT CREDIT CRUNCHES ITSELF UP THROUGH IT'S OWN FAT COTTAGE CHEESE TEXTURED ARSE!!! I will have my vengeance. Vengeance most foul...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home